[Seaside] change element property client side

Michael Lucas-Smith mlucas-smith at cincom.com
Thu Jul 5 01:58:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

Michel is part of our team and will continue to do ports. We're going to
iterate toward a semi-automated solution for as much as we can in the
future to reduce the workload. The trick is when things break.

Michel isn't a full time engineer, which is why you don't see constant
porting from him. Right now the porting exercise is
partly-semi-automated but I'd like to make it a cron job on a server
somewhere :)

Cheers,
Michael