[Seaside] How to create checkboxes

Kazuki Sanada hartzzenen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 21:10:34 UTC 2007

Well, what I'm trying to do is creating a table and put some checkboxes
inside this table which set some properties. And I want to have a submit
button. The difficulty I'm facing is that since the checkboxes require an
enclosing form, I'm unable to put this submit button outside the table. I've
tried putting the table inside the form, but that didn't work...the submit
button shows up inside the table... :)
How can I do this?