[Seaside] Outputting raw text (preformatted HTML)

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 10:36:21 UTC 2007

Hello all,

Just a quick one.. how can I output raw text to the user agent?

I am working with pre-formatted html ("ugh" I hear you say..) and thus I
need to output the text without escaping/encoding the text.

Currently using:

renderContentOn: html
    model getArticles do: [:article |
        html div class: 'article'; with: article headline, article brief]

Thanks,
John.

www.pinesoft.co.uk

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA