[Seaside] [2.8] WAAnchorTag>>onClick:

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Sat Jul 7 00:32:59 UTC 2007

With override back in place, recursion bug I posted earlier fixed and a
few changes I listed on my blog, everything does seem to work now. Quite
amazing actually, good job everyone! I'll do more testing next week and
let you know if anything else is amiss as far as our application is
concerned.

Cheers,

-Boris

--