[Seaside] [Firebug] Programmatic halt

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Jul 9 19:30:47 UTC 2007

Hi there,

    anybody knows how to do a programmatic halt for js code so firebug stops
there?

    I need that because I'm not defining all the js code in one script
"file" (which is actually a method in a FileLibrary) but kind of fragmented.
I'm making that because the definition of the behavior of js objecs is
dynamic and "expectorated" from the seaside components. So I will be unable
to pre click (to set the red dot) a typical JS file line of code as usually
in firebug.

    I saw that using "debugger" works for halting js code in IE. I'll love
to use exacly something like that but in firebug. Is the js version of our
beloved "self halt".

    Anybody has a clue?

    Thanks,

Sebastian Sastre