[Seaside] [VW] 2.8 updated on public store

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:34:51 UTC 2007

Hi Philippe, I performed a search after I installed the 3 components and I
wasn't able to find this exact keyword message.  However, I did find the
following:
Seaside.WAEncoder class >>encode:on:
Seaside.WAHtmlEncoder class >>encode:on:
Seaside.WAUrlEncoder class >>encode:on:

Also, there were other classes that might offer the functionality that
you're looking for.

Good luck,

-Conrad