[Seaside] [vw]Image map revisited

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:00:18 UTC 2007

On 06 Jul 2007, at 22:51 , Carl Gundel wrote:

>> You may want to try the parcel at
>> ftp://ftp.bany.fr/seaside/ImageMap.zip
>
> Thanks.  The examples render okay but the callbacks don't get
> invoked when I click on the images.
>
> I loaded this on top of vw 7.4.1 and Seaside2.6b1-mb.108.mcz

I tried with the same combination and had everything working fine on
Windows.

Did you try with the supplied example application or with your own code?
Let me know.

The images do not display on MacOS because backslashes rather than
forward slashes in urls.
Therefore I pushed a corrected version of the parcel.

ftp://ftp.bany.fr/seaside/ImageMap.zip

Works only with Seaside 2.6.

This zipped archive also contains some screenshots from the example
application.

Cheers,
Michel.