[Seaside] Moving to 2.8

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 17:21:38 UTC 2007

Cool, I couldn't remember if I had logged it or not.

I've got some work coming up soon that will involve that area, so I'll
certainly do my best to resolve the issue and of course share what I find.

Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> However, I noticed a bug - but can't remember if I already mailed this
>> list about it or not - it appears when using cookies for session
>> variable, the #initialRequest: method is bypassed completely - it may
>> not have been this method but it was one equally as important; I shall
>> investigate once again when I get time to, but just incase anyone
>> remembers me mailing about it before?
> Yes, we are aware of it.
>    http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6527
> Hover since I prefer to eat cookies, it has a low priority for me. If
> you have any suggestions or patches ready we would really appreciate
> that.
> Lukas

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA