[Seaside] How to Design a Webpage with Leftbar and Content Components

Robert Schwarz r.schwarz at blackstream.at
Tue Jul 10 20:32:37 UTC 2007

Thank you for the link Rajeev. It's interesting but it's not exactly
the information what I am looking for.

Here are more details:
At the moment I have a class, I called it "RSMain", with instance
variables for header, footer, leftBar and content.
In the initialize method I instantiate the components
RSMain>>initialize
	header := RSHeader new
	footer := RSFooter new
... and so on.

In the renderContentOn method I use these components
RSMain>>renderContentOn: html
	(html div)
		class: 'header';
		with: [html render: header].
... so far so good

But how can I realize a leftbar with (dynamic) hyperlinks that load/
display the corresponding component in the content control when I'm
clicking on the links?
In a traditional web page I would use Frames or IFrames.
Robert