[Seaside] [ANN] new Seaside homepage

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 07:50:19 UTC 2007

Hi

After too many delays the new Seaside homepage [1] has finally gone
online. Since we switched hosts it might take a moment until the DNS
update propagates to you. The first thing you'll notice is the updated
look for which we no longer have to excuse. We cleaned up the content
and added a lot of new stuff. Among others you'll find interactive
examples, feed aggregation Monticello commit logs and the answers to
often asked questions like 'What is the best Swiss cheese?'. Under the
hood we made a lot of technology upgrades. We finally run on Seaside
(2.8) and the Pier CMS with several plug-ins, we are also hosted at
Seaside-Hosting [2]. The only way to eat more dog food would be
running on SqueakNOS.

The page is not yet fully finished (and probably never will be) but we
feel we're at the point where it's significantly better than the old
one. So if you have suggestions for improvements or want to help get
in contact with us.

Cheers
Lukas
Philippe