[Seaside] Squeak Seaside 2.8 and SeasideTesting

Liliana liliana at finworks.biz
Wed Jul 11 11:46:12 UTC 2007

Hi.

We have migrated our app from seaside 2.7 to 2.8 without too much pain. The
only thing still not working properly is the SUUpdater (we loaded:
Scriptaculous-lr.206.mcz and Seaside2.8a1-kph.406.mcz).

The big problem now is that all the page rendering tests we wrote based on
the 'SeasideTesting-R1.4-cds.4.mcz' package are not working anymore.

I have two questions:
1.       Does David have plans to update Seaside testing to work under 2.8?
2.       What are the other options for writing rendering tests for Seaside?
What other packages are available? What are you people using to test your
applications? I imagine everybody does write tests for their interfaces?

Thank you for a great list!

Liliana Ivan

liliana at finwork.biz

012 663 3140