[Seaside] [ANN] new Seaside homepage

Richard Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Thu Jul 12 19:13:27 UTC 2007

I find the word ³heretic² in ³The heretic web framework² a bit off-putting.
The word has a bad connotation. Better alternatives would be ³iconoclast² or
³renegade².

Similarly, the word ³elitist² in ³The elitist web framework with the ironic
slogans² is kinda snobbish and pretentious. Might I suggest the word
³avant-garde² or ³transcendent²?

Regards,
Richard