[Seaside] [ANN] new Seaside homepage

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Jul 13 14:04:56 UTC 2007

> Nevertheless, I want to proceed with Seaside. People like Avi
> Bryant and Ramon Leon make too powerful arguments for me to
> ignore. *Seaside is a risk well worth taking.*
>
> Now there's a slogan!  :-)
>
> Regards,
> Richard

If the target is encourage venture enterpreneurs and venture investors with
questions about technology choices then maybe it is. But I think that it
identifies well just a little step in the *Seaside experience*. The business
startup phase. So I'm of the idea of capturing something more permanent or
frequent about the seaside experience.

Sorry about criticism but I see is useful because I see we are improving
here so let's continue brainstorming.

	all the best  !

Sebastian
PD: the prhase it's encouraging but the risk word in a slogan is too risky
:) but for sure the prhase is useful to promote somehow in the Seaside site.
As a final conclusion of a relate of a history of success for instance.