[Seaside] [ANN] new Seaside homepage

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Jul 13 17:53:27 UTC 2007

Great words Ramon. I feel identified with what you said. After reading your
email I re-read your systetizer prhase: "Seaside is enlightenment come to
the web". That phrase represents very well this: 1) the factorization of all
the crap in web development 2) evoke the "aha" moment 3) subtlety and kindly
suggest that you will don't get it until you get it (because you have to
reach enlightment) 4) light (allways an useful thing to have) 5) the web
gives sense to all this 6) kindly criticize what does not matter (by
pointing what it does).

So if we transform your prhase into a slogan it could be something like:

"Enlight the web"
"Web enlightment has arrived"
"Enlighting the web"
"Web development enlightment"
"Iluminate development"
"Web development enlighted"

An inportant moment to open mind and chest to express the seaside experience
has arrived. Lets put our best experiences in words guys/girls!!

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre
PS: the beach theme is not present explicitely but the star of the logo
could function like a link between beach and enlightment: if we use the
whole metaphore interpreting the sea as internet and Seaside as the star at
the beach, well star is also a source of light illuminating the beach, so I
think it has good chances to work.