[Seaside] [ANN] new Seaside homepage

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Fri Jul 13 18:49:22 UTC 2007

Hi, here are my 2 cents...

It's about holidays, seaside, sun, relaxation.... Of course, it's about
web dev but web dev is a bit redundant and heavy... and web isn't
enough... (enlight the web... = sort of flash ?).

Anyway here are my thoughts:

----
Take a break, fresh your web dev experience...

Relax, take it* easy...  (*web dev)
Enlight your web development experience...
Give web dev some holidays... /  Bring web dev in holidays...

Sit down and enjoy the beauty... (melody?)
Sit down and enjoy the sun*... :)   (* we mean the genuine one)

-----

I like to put an asterisk in the slogan. It could be the sea star and
may avoid to put web dev in it... Also, we could use it to report what
is web development a la seaside, by components...

Cédrick