[Seaside] [ANN] new Seaside homepage

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Jul 16 15:07:27 UTC 2007

Nah, it was just a joke. I noticed this on real projects as well,
however, you should have seen some of the demos we did early on where we
would show off the application, walk through a ton of terminals and
reports only to get gleeful cheers when one single report at the end had
cute little country flags corresponding to the destination of each
payment in the list :)

Cheers!

-Boris

--