[Seaside] I broke my autocompleter

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:42:39 UTC 2007

> - What is the best scriptaculous version for the latest
>   Seaside 2.7b1?

I would try Scriptaculous-lr.179 (according to the commit log).

> - Is it sufficient to have a look in SULibrary and dump
>   all methods in selectorsToInclude to files and add them
>   to updateRoot: ?

Yes, but it is probably easier if you just download the right version
from script.aculo.us. If you use SUSortable with a tree-structure, you
manually need to copy the patch to a file that comes with SULibrary.

> - In case of lightbox how do I find a good combination
>   of seaside scriptaculous und lightbox which work together?

Mhh, they are together in one package, no?

> My problem is that I get a whole page back while requesting
> via the autocompleter.

I don't get that sentence.

Lukas

--