[Seaside] [ANN] new Seaside homepage

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Jul 16 21:23:20 UTC 2007

Yeah, your words kind of capture the moment. This "capturing moments" skills
are the ones we need to apply to our seaside experiences and we will
succeed. I'm confident that this group will archieve that.

	All the best,

Sebastian Sastre
PS: I've also hope that the ghosts of the story where the good ones kind :P