[Seaside] [ANN] new Seaside homepage

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Jul 17 18:50:44 UTC 2007

> > My final slogan for Seaside is:
> > "Free your mind... Give your web a conscience!"
>
> "Free your mind", while nice sounding, is a direct quote from
> the movie the Matrix, and so as a slogan sounds less than
> original and possibly a bit cheesy.

As I see priorities, first you have message comunication accuracy and only
then originality, which is used as a good taste touch of decoration.

I agree that it could be read as caming from Matrix and in fact is kind of
compatible in some way. Specially for the tecnology people. Remember
Morpheus telling Neo "Free your mind..." now imagine he telling him "free it
from what internet development should never had to be".

Cheers,

Sebastian
PS1: Some old values are just renewed in the form (cosmetic) not in the
content (escence)
PS2: If we agree that the line is correct we can still search for
alternatives inside the same line of thought. You are good for writting so
I'm sure you can propose a couple ;)