[Seaside] Swazoo web server (was updateRoot: Weirdness)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jul 19 11:14:13 UTC 2007

Hi Marteen,

Maarten MOSTERT wrote:

> I happened to load the Seaside Swazoo parcels this moring but hm....not
> so easy to start off. (some more parcel comment maybe)

For Swazoo 1.0 there is a one page tutorial on a website, while for
forthcoming Swazoo 2.0 (currently in beta) there is already a bit more
comments on most important classes.

And here you can help me a bit: what was your questions when you loaded
that parcel in the morning? What was your intentions on the start? What
did you want to achieve? Just look at it or maybe serve some static web
pages, make another virtual web site?

By answering you will direct me to prepare a bit more docs on a web site...

> If Swazoo Seaside is the preferred configuration would it not be more
> cool that VW Seaside loads with Swazoo from the start and adds some Tool
> extension to get configured ? If I can rent like any dedicated server,
> upload a VW image and start business that would be really Cool . (Oké
> James I agree I' have to get a Licence in the mean time).

Don't forget that Swazoo supports virtual websites, which enables web
hosting very easily...

Best regards
Janko

--