[Seaside] [ANN] Sandcastle

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Thu Jul 19 11:19:40 UTC 2007

Hi Torsten,

many thanks for your help; unfortunatelly, I still have problems.
When I load Sendcastle, something is wrong and it does not work.
As far I have seen, SCFrontPage is NOT a subclass of WAComponent and does
not understand the messege 'registerAsApplication:'.
IMHO, during the step 5 of your list, something goes wrong, as I do see only
FFI and ExternalWebbroser charged; so I suppose that Seaside has not been
installed.
I tryed installing manually Seaside before installing Sandcastel, and the
notUnderstood message desapears, but somthing is still wrong and it does not
work.

I am sorry to disturb you again, but I still need your help.

Tante grazie

Lorenzo