[Seaside] page caching

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Jul 19 13:36:24 UTC 2007

I'm also wont say is not possible. But yes, cache hits will be kind of
complex for Seaside. To compare think about caching the views in a desktop
application. The OS creates and destroys views all the time. For it caching
widgets (it's not it's bottleneck anyway) will be complex not to mention
it's state (which the continuations solves). Getting a nice cache solution
for Seaside will be quite challenging mostly because the cache policy will
strongly depend on your own application.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre