[Seaside] PostgreSQL Client for Squeak 3.9

Richard K Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Thu Jul 19 20:13:48 UTC 2007

"Ah, I see!", said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

When I saw the menu item "install SAR", I thought it meant install the SAR
utility program. I misunderstood.

Okay, I did it the right way this time. Now I see a readme that tells me
exactly what to do to pass the tests. HOWEVER, it still fails...with the
same problems as before.

I've re-posted the question at Glorp.org.

Thanks,
Richard