[Seaside] how to remove '/seaside/someApp'

Ching de la Serna ching.dls at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 07:49:49 UTC 2007

Thanks Philippe,

Alas, Apache mod_rewrite is too strong for my taste. I have a small proxy
server at my front end but I'd hate to get my hands dirty on something I
dont fully understand so, I'm looking for something from Seaside and
luckily,
David Shaffer shared this method with me and when I tried it a while ago, it
has worked for me.

WADispatcher default setName: ''.
WADispatcher default defaultName: 'yourApp'

You need 2.7 for this to work.

I now have another problem which is regarding photos (*.jpg). I have a few
photos rendering nicely but new additions have failed to render at all. I
wonder if you know of a fix for this.

Cheers,

Ching