[Seaside] Swazoo web server (was updateRoot: Weirdness)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Jul 20 10:48:20 UTC 2007

Maarten Mostert wrote:
> The first thing would just be that it would load without errors in a
> clean image.
> If there is a specific seaside version to select distributed or
> published just indicate so on the parcel.

I just loaded it in VW7.5 (by loading parcel SeasideForSwazoo in
Contributed/Seaside) and it loads without a problem, but it don't start
on a provided address http://localhost:8080/seaside/go/browse.

After inspecting SwazooServer singleton, a site (aSeasideSite) and its
uriPattern where aSiteIdentifier resists, I found it incorrectly set.
This site identifier is somehow set by name of my local machine and
external IP, but both should be 'localhost'. Or even better:

	host:'locahost', ip:'127.0.0.1' port:8008

If you change that site identifier manually and restart SwazooServer
(SwazooServer stop; start), it will work correctly.

Best regards
Janko

PS: Michel, would you correct that until next VW release?

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web