[Seaside] problem with photos

Ching de la Serna ching.dls at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:55:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

How does Seaside handle static files like photos? I have a problem where new
photos that I added would not display on my page where I had other photos
rendering nicely before. Is this an anomaly from somewhere else other than
Seaside?

Someone remarked that Apache handles static files better than
Seaside.Isthere a reason for this seeming 'weakness' in Seaside re
rendering photos?
As a floundering newbie, I would not want to add to my difficulty by seeking
a solution where I might be able to find it in Seaside.

Thanks,

Ching