[Seaside] Re: What's the (technical) purpose of adding t/seaside/ to the path

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Fri Jul 20 12:38:02 UTC 2007

I think I'm a little confused here.  /seaside is only in the path
because that's the location you configured Seaside to live on the web
server no?  If you want it somewhere else can't you just do something like:

ma := ModuleAssembly core.
seaside := WAKom default.
ma alias: '/my/other/location' to: [ma addPlug: [:request | seaside
process: request ] ].

?  Looks quite easy to change to me.