[Seaside] Re: What's the (technical) purpose of adding t/seaside/to the path

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Fri Jul 20 20:35:36 UTC 2007

For this Boris pointed me at the SeasideShortPath parcel that comes with VW.
My paths went from http://mydomain.com/seaside/go/myapp to
http://mydomain.com/myapp.  Much better.  However I do agree that it should
not require a patch.  It should be easy to configure out of the box and easy
to reconfigure when the need arises.

-Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
http://www.libertybasic.com