[Seaside] another reason Rails gets market share andSeasidedoesn't

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 20:01:28 UTC 2007

Hi, you need to learn the language before you can truly start to learn a
framework.  Many people hear the buzz about new technology like Seaside and
try to learn it without the necessary requirement of having learned
Smalltalk and OOD.  Thus, I would invest some time in learning the language
first and the framework second.  My suggestion isn't directed at you but
most of the new Seaside developers coming from languages other than
Smalltalk.
Good luck to ALL,

-Conrad