[Seaside] Short path question

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Sat Jul 21 22:27:01 UTC 2007

I am using the short path modification from the public repository.  It sort
of works.  The trouble is that I'm using it with Seaside2.6b1-mb.108.mcz.
At least I'm assuming that this is not a supported configuation.

What works?  The application does return and a page is rendered in the
browser.

What doesn't work?  No other files are served up like images, css files,
etc.  Perhaps Seaside is just now looking in the wrong place for the files?

So, can this be tweaked to work?  Is there a version of the short path mod
that works for Seaside v2.6?

Thanks for any help.

-Carl Gundel
http://www.runbasic.com