What's the (technical) purpose of adding t/seaside/ to the path (was: Re: [Seaside] how to remove '/seaside/someApp')

Ching de la Serna ching.dls at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:50:36 UTC 2007

I suppose this might depend on the router that you have. On my router, I
only set port forwarding to redirect port 80 to my proxy server.  There are
firewall settings which I don't think is relevant to the problem at hand. I
do not see anywhere I can append '/seaside/myApp' so that my proxy will do
the right re-direction. A problem might arise when I have another
application that uses the same router and backend servers. Would I be able
to do stuff on the router side to get the same results?

Ching