[Seaside] Changing the default resources directory

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Sun Jul 22 04:03:32 UTC 2007

Michel,

Your suggestion below worked for me with Seaside v2.6, but not with v2.7.
Even though I change the path in the prescribed way (manually changing the
configParameters) it still tries to get the file from the old path, and if I
try to change the home directory from the Web Toolkit web interface Seaside
just breaks.  This is what I saw after setting the path to be '.' using the
web interface.  I have to reboot my image to recover.  Any ideas?

Unhandled exception: ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND
("c:\vw7.4.1\bin\win\go\runbasicpersonal")
FileErrorHolder class(OSErrorHolder class)>>reportProceedingOn:
FileErrorHolder(OSErrorHolder)>>reportErrorProceeding
optimized [] in OSErrorHolder class>>initializeErrorActions
SystemError>>handleErrorFor:
FATFilename(Filename)>>isDirectory
VisualWave.WebSiteFile>>canServeFile
optimized [] in VisualWave.WebSiteFile>>handleFileRequest
SignalHandler>>handleDo:
SignalHandler>>handleDo:
HandlerList>>handleDo:
VisualWave.WebSiteFile>>handleFileRequest

-Carl