[Seaside] Short path question

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:45:20 UTC 2007

On 22 Jul 2007, at 00:27 , Carl Gundel wrote:

> What doesn't work?  No other files are served up like images, css
> files, etc.  Perhaps Seaside is just now looking in the wrong place
> for the files?
>
> So, can this be tweaked to work?  Is there a version of the short
> path mod that works for Seaside v2.6?

Hi Carl,

It is correct that this patch prevents WTK from serving static files
from the default WTK site.

If you define you own WTK site (say a site named "foo"), then you can
serve files from this site

	http//host:port/foo/bar.css

Regarding other versions of Seaside, I would say that Seaside-
ShortPath should work fine with 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8, including the
technique explained above for serving static files.

HTH
Michel.