[Seaside] Problem with lightbox

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Mon Jul 23 11:07:27 UTC 2007

Hi Sylvain,

As far as I known, with Scriptaculous out of the box, the intention is
to place the box at the center of the browser's window, certainly not in
the upper left corner. What exactly in the javascript and stylesheets
makes you think that the box should go to that corner?

There were some bugs regarding the exact positioning of the box that
were fixed in recent versions. It is therefore interesting that you tell
us what version of Seaside and Scriptaculous you are using.

Cheers,
Michel.