[Seaside] Swazoo web server (was updateRoot: Weirdness)

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Jul 23 21:47:32 UTC 2007

On Mon, July 23, 2007 1:04 pm, Michel Bany wrote:
> Janko Mivšek a écrit :
>>
>> After inspecting SwazooServer singleton, a site (aSeasideSite) and its
>> uriPattern where aSiteIdentifier resists, I found it incorrectly set.
>> This site identifier is somehow set by name of my local machine and
>> external IP, but both should be 'localhost'. Or even better:
>>
>>     host:'locahost', ip:'127.0.0.1' port:8008

I *think* I've seen some installations of MacOSX that don't seem to
initially like "localhost" references -- at least I've had cases if I
recall where sometimes web references to http://localhost... didn't seem
to work but http://127.0.0.1 did..  Perhaps I'm mistaken, but that's what
I recall -- YMMV!