[Seaside] VisualWorks + WebServers

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Jul 24 23:48:51 UTC 2007

Michael,

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear and really can't think of anything
else I would add or change as far as your plan is concerned. While I do
agree with your hesitation with regards to Swazoo we should all keep the
"simplest thing that could possibly work" principle in mind at all times
and Swazoo, while fulfilling its role, is too much of a web server for
Seaside considering none of its other features are utilized in this
combo.

My next obvious question is, when can I take this for a test drive? ;)

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

I'm
> sorry for that, but I have to go with the server that the consensus
here
> in engineering feels is the best direction to go - and that is
> Opentalk-HTTP.
>
> There are bigger plans afoot to move WebToolKit on to Opentalk-Wave
> which is built off Opentalk-HTTP. This would provide the basis for all
> three web frameworks in VisualWorks: Seaside, WebToolKit and
VisualWave.