[Seaside] Swazoo - Improper store into indexable object

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Jul 25 08:41:20 UTC 2007

Point is, the fixes I made are in the glue code, not even seaside, and ones I didn't want to spend time on but kind of had to. I had no such problems on wtk version and that's all I'm saying as far as basic comparison goes. Also, the virtual sites caused me more grief than I wanted as I couldn't find a way to listen on all interfaces like I could with tiny. Again, I was told that it was a useful feature even though I know it wasn't for me. I ended up with an ugly deployment hack there that sets up sites on all local interfaces that I can discover, something I would not have to do with a simpler wildcard broker in front. Please don't take it personally, but if you want swazoo to be a server of choice for seaside, these kinds of things would need to be accounted for, not simply dismissed IMHO.

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)