[Seaside] Another "remove /seaside/" thread (sorry)

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 09:00:40 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if lighttpd supports the <Location> directive, or these
modules, but this is what I use in Apache2:

=== httpd.conf ===

LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so

ProxyRequests Off

<Location />
	ProxyPass http://127.0.0.1:9090/seaside/
	ProxyPassReverse http://127.0.0.1:9090/seaside/
</Location>

===

Then in /seaside/config for your respective app, remember to update the
hostname (if needed) and the basepath/baseurl to /<yourappname>

You can also change this to proxy to /seaside/yourapp directly.

HTH

John

www.pinesoft.co.uk