What's the (technical) purpose of adding t/seaside/ to the path(was: Re: [Seaside] how to remove '/seaside/someApp')

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Wed Jul 25 16:23:00 UTC 2007

Again, Seaside is an application that is running under a web server.  No
new functionality needs to be added to Seaside, you just need to
configure the web server that serves it to have what ever path you want.

NOTE:  I am talking about your *smalltalk* web server, not apache or any
of that kind of stuff.  Kommanche, Swazoo, something like that.