[Seaside] VisualWorks + WebServers

Martin Kobetic mkobetic at cincom.com
Wed Jul 25 19:33:21 UTC 2007

I don't mean to be obtuse, but that still sounds as just an optimization, i.e. nothing would break if the chunking happens after the page is fully rendered. Things just show up a bit later. Or am I missing something ?

It's not that I think this feature is unnecessary, I just like to understand the problem when I try to fix something :-).

Thanks,

Martin