[Seaside] using errorhandler to display different component

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu Jul 26 17:44:43 UTC 2007

I have a typical page layout of header, content and
footer area. If an error occurs I like to display
an error message in the content area without leaving
the whole render loop. The further use of the web site
does make sense as usually only one component is broken
but everything else is working fine.

I can't get anything to work to reenter the displayed
component with the content area exchanged or to reenter
the application on the error page to make further use

Until now I did [] on:do: error handling in the
renderContentOn: and processCallbackStream: calls.

Is this possible?