[Seaside] [Tool] YSlow amazing analyzer for web apps from yahoo

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Jul 26 20:35:12 UTC 2007

By the way..

	I'm writting some example code to send to John the author of Firebug
as he requested to me after asking in Firebug's list for the feature of
beign able to live debug when putting a "halt" in code. Even when the code
it's istalled dynamically in a js object and the function is called inside a
call() and apply() or an eval().

	With other limitations aside, this will open the door to the
smalltalk style of developing experience but in JS. This is great because
we, smalltalkers, will be able to use JS smalltalkishly and I'm curious
about what this will bring.

	Rubiers has been succesfully using it's style in prototype with very
good results. I'm sure we also can do very cool JS stuff. Something
complementing Seaside itself from the browser perspective perhaps..

	cheers!

Sebastian Sastre