[Seaside] Seaside book

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Sat Jul 28 01:33:14 UTC 2007

Not quite still. VMware Player is free and users don't need to install Ubuntu themselves, they could download GemStone's Seaside VM  with everything included and configured, which as a matter of fact may be easier than installing and setting up VisualWorks from scratch for instance. All dialects deserve a mention and quick start sections IMHO.

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)