[Seaside] Seaside book

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 01:57:17 UTC 2007

Hi, I had to install one package when I got started with Seaside on
VisualWorks and this process took about 5 minutes or so.  Next, VMWare
seems to only support Intel based Macs.  Thus, this will not work on
non-Intel based Macs.  Also, with the forthcoming VMWare Fusion, it's
slated for Intel based Macs.  In any case, agree with Boris that there
needs to be converage for the various dialects.  Does the Gemstone
Seaside VM work with VisualWorks?

-Conrad