[Seaside] Seaside 2.8 port override not overriding

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 16:14:17 UTC 2007

Hi, sorry I should have included these things in my initial mail.

I have tried a mix of settings to see if it will change, but what did
work in 2.7 (and no longer in 2.8) was both the base path and base url
to be set to "/" and the port number disregarded (left at default 80)

This is what they are at currently.

I have tried "over riding" the setting with 80 to see if it makes a
difference, but it does not. I've also tried over riding with port 1234,
just to see if it changes anything - which it, too, doesn't.

Thanks once again,
John.