[Seaside] Seaside 2.8 port override not overriding

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Jul 30 20:16:52 UTC 2007

This works in 2.8 for me on VisualWorks,

(self registerAsApplication: 'online')
 preferenceAt: #serverProtocol put: #http;
 preferenceAt: #serverPort put: 80;
 yourself

or when deploying,

(self registerAsApplication: 'online')
 preferenceAt: #serverProtocol put: #https;
 preferenceAt: #serverPort put: 443;
 yourself

Application itself runs on 7777, 7778, etc and is proxied by Apache in
front.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

-Boris