[Seaside] Seaside 2.8 port override not overriding

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Tue Jul 31 15:17:11 UTC 2007

John,

This may or may not be relevant, but for GemStone we set
ProxyPreserveHost On. From the Apache docs:

    This option should normally be turned |Off|. It is mostly useful in
    special configurations like proxied mass name-based virtual hosting,
    where the original Host header needs to be evaluated by the backend
    server

We are using a slew of Virtual Hosts and Seaside normally gets the
host/ip information from the incoming request, so that's likely to be
were the odd port is coming from.

Hope this helps,

Dale