[Seaside] REST-ful urls

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 11:13:08 UTC 2007

I have stumbled upon a similar problem after I have changed sessions to
use cookies (i.e. WASessionConfiguration>>>useSessions returns true)

The same symptoms are occuring; the user can enter the /blog url and it
will display the blog, but the url will revert. Does anyone know the cause?

Many thanks,

John

www.pinesoft.co.uk