[Seaside] Seaside mailing-list personnalized google search

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Tue Jun 5 22:43:06 UTC 2007

I find your search useful.  I have added it to my google page. I
think that adding it to the main seaside page is a very good idea.

I gave a short talk on Seaside this past weekend at the San Diego
BarCamp, which had a lot of Rails people attending. They liked
Seaside. Later someone mentioned how hidden Smalltalk (and to some
extent Seaside ) is on the Web. We need to make it easier for people
to find information on Seaside. Adding the specialized search to the
Seaside site would help.