[Seaside] Seaside to return (only) xml data?

Jay Hardesty jayh at panix.com
Tue Jun 5 23:58:06 UTC 2007

Actually, now I see that a post from a few days ago,
"Seaside text/plain output problems", addressed a
similar situation (sorry I missed it earlier).

So I assume that my renderContentOn: method
should contain something like:

	self session returnResponse: (WAResponse new
    		contentType: 'text/xml';
     		nextPutAll:  (some xml formatted string here...);
		yourself)

Somebody please stop me if I'm off on the wrong track...
Thanks,
Jay